We provide general insurance solutions to secure you and your family against unexpected and untoward events. General insurance or non-life insurance policies, including automobile and homeowners policies, provide payments depending on the loss from a particular financial event. General insurance is typically defined as any insurance that is not determined to be life insurance.
Types of general insurance
General insurance can be categorised in to following:
- Motor Insurance: Motor Insurance can be divided into two groups, two and four wheeled vehicle insurance.
- Health Insurance: Common types of health insurance includes: individual health insurance, family floater health insurance, comprehensive health insurance and critical illness insurance.
- Travel Insurance: Travel insurance can be broadly grouped into: individual travel policy, family travel policy, student travel insurance, and senior citizen health insurance.
- Home Insurance: Home insurance protects a house and its contents.
- Marine Insurance: Marine cargo insurance covers goods, freight, cargo, and other interests against loss or damage during transit by rail, road, sea and/or air.
- Commercial Insurance: Commercial insurance encompasses solutions for all sectors of the industry arising out of business operations.