The Financial service offered by Post office includes Savings and Postal Life Insurance (PLI) / Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI). The Post Office small savings scheme provides a secure, risk free and attractive investment option for the small investors and offers the savings products across its 1,55,000 Post offices.
The Post Office savings bank is the oldest and by far the largest banking system in the country, serving the investment need of both urban and rural clientele. These services are offered as an agency service for the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. Several products on offer serve various investment requirements of the customers.
Post Office Saving Schemes
- Post Office Savings Account
- 5-Year Post Office Recurring Deposit Account (RD)
- Post Office Time Deposit Account (TD)
- Post Office Monthly Income Scheme Account (MIS)
- Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS)
- 15 year Public Provident Fund Account (PPF )
- National Savings Certificates (NSC)
- Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP )
- Sukanya Samriddhi Accounts